Tall Guy Problems: Hitting the Top of Your Head

Rugby players tend to be a little smaller than football players. There are a lot more 5'8" to 6'2" guys running around in rugby. With no forward passes and no offensive line to see over, height isn't as valued. But there is one position known for height. The two locks usually look like basketball players, ranging from 6'3" to 6'10". RugbyDump just posted this video of a tall guy hitting his head on his way onto the pitch. This guy is definitely a big dumb lock.

I can't tell you how many times I've done this. Except... never before a rugby match. Or on TV.

One other thing to note. As an extremely tall guy I can tell you that he got the most annoying knock there is. Hitting your forehead leaves an embarrassing mark, but doesn't hurt anywhere near as bad as hitting the top of your head on the corner of the jamb.

My head aches in sympathy right now.

 

Comments

  1. Don't forget the BALD guys. Those who are know what I'm talkin about. Hitting your head on anything will always leave a cut, scare or just plain take some skin off. At least this guy had some hair to cover it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, indeed. I can imagine the pain you speak of, since I used to shave my head. Hair really does help.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment