Less Manliness, Perhaps

Waddup, y'all. Thanks for reading me. I'm going to go for a bit of a change of pace. This whole "manly things" angle to the blog has begun to throw me off my groove: I'm thinking to much about it, to tell the truth. So I've decided to bring my old blogger archives on board this site, and to write about whatever the heck pleases me.

This means that there will be a lot of the same kind of content. But there will be other stuff too. You know, whatever Joffre's into.

I'd love to have you keep following me; I hope you will.

Comments

  1. No big deal. It's what makes up the man. Few things manlier than waffle cones, I might add. I'm going to be craving one for the rest of the night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this blog was about manliness?? hehe, jk. you'll always have a loyal reader here, dude.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment