Either Two Paragraphs, Or Two Pages

I am a man on constant borrows. I don't stay on top of the cotidian buzz enough to anticipate the bandwagons, or even to hop on as they roll by. Someone usually has to tell me that if I want to get to a certain somewhere, I'd better run and catch such-and-such a bandwagon.

I caught Donnie Darko yesterday. Wow...what a movie. I definitely need to see it again soon, although I don't know if I'll be ready to see it again before I return the DVD to a friend on Sunday. The script was wonderful, the directorial vision good, the casting fantastic...and the movie mindblowing. I'm not going to talk about it, I firmly believe the movie would be best served cold. In fact, don't even visit the link above. Just watch the film.

Also, I have a new favorite radio station: Twang City.

Comments