Consonant

I have only met one contender for the office of President and he is now being bantered around for the Senate in the state of Illinois. Alan Keyes is too good for that state, and I wonder if he's not too good for the Senate. I must be frank and admit my overwhelming awe of his intelligence and ability to communicate. In the Yahoo article I hotlinked above he confesses he is concerned about whether his running for the Senate in a state in which he does not reside is consonant with the principles of Federalism.



I hope he does run. His opponent would be Obama, the one articulate guy at the Democratic National Convention. The attention this race would get, generated by the fact that it would be two black candidates running against each other, can only help the conservative cause and perhaps push the GOP a little more right.



W~

Comments