The Horror: Steak Pops

This gal thought it would be a good idea to make steak pops. You know, like cake pops. But with steaks. "How about a Meaty / Manly take on the famous Cake Pops?  I'm more of a meat person than a cake person, so I really love this treat." All the images are from the Instructables page linked to above, showing how to create this...dare I say it, abomination.

So she turned this...

Into this...

[caption id="attachment_10540" align="aligncenter" width="300"] This guy's surely embarrassed of his hairy chest right now.[/caption]

At the cost of this...



My friends, go and cook a steak now. Create some beauty in a world that destroys it.

Comments

  1. I think that is called shish kabob. Usually the color is from a some tomato, onion and peppers. Well, stupid is the new normal (average IQ is 100, so half the people are under that, maybe stupid is the old normal).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment